BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First '09 Lake Day





I was determined to get Greyson to the lake at least once before Campbell arrives, and we finally made it down to my parent's Saturday afternoon. Grey had a great time out on the boat and digging in the sand. The water is still cold, so he only got his feet wet. I think his favorite part was when my dad showed him how to push the button for the horn. Thankfully we were back at the dock and not attracting too much attention!
And yes, I did pack a bikini (and a tank top to go over it) but since the water was too cold I didn't bother putting it on. But let me tell you, I looked good in it- from the back! :)
Hopefully we'll be able to make it back to the lake and actually get to swim soon!!

0 comments: