BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

39 Weeks 3 days


Just a few days left!!

And here is my sweet boy watching his new Veggie Tales video from Nana. He does the pillow and blanket all by himself. He knows how to relax!
I have spent a lot of time being concerned for and praying for Grey and how he will handle everything over the next few weeks. There is just no way to prepare him for what is about to happen to his little world. Please say a prayer for him over the next few days and weeks!!!

3 comments:

theowensclan said...

Kim, you look SO beautiful!! You are gorgeous! I can't WAIT to see Campbell. Greyson will do great! I will pray for him. Daniel doesn't even remember a time before Brian, since he was so young when Brian was born. Greyson will be a wonderful BIG brother.

Jennifer said...

Kim, you look great...so pretty!

Oh goodness, I know you're concerned about Greyson but I bet you he wil be just fine. But, I know how you're feeling...it's kind of sad going from one to two, isn't it? I will say a little prayer for sweet Grey.

Best of luck this week - I hope your delivery goes well. I can't wait to meet Campbell!!!

Melissa said...

That is a sweet last photo of you. I thought Greyson was in a snuggie. I will be praying for you. If he has any difficulties I am sure they will pass. My sister's child had a hard time at first. It is to be expected. Try not to beat yourself up.