BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

15 Days and Counting!!

Campbells' eviction notice has been served! She has until the 18th to get out! That's only 2 days before my due date, so I would really like her to come before, but at least I know there is a definite end coming and that I won't go over. I am seriously nervous about her staying in too long and getting too big. I guess that's what happens when your first baby was 2 weeks early and a little 7 pounder.
Here is her room. Just a few things left to put away, a few more things needed for the walls, but overall everything is done and we are ready for her! And notice that despite the overkill of crowns and all things "Princess" in the stores, I was able to decorate her room without any of it!
(I made the curtains and crib skirt, and my mom surprised me and made the matching quilt!)


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok, where do I start? When I scrolled down to the pictures I let out a little AWWW. The room is so sweet. You did a great job. The curtains and bedskirt are amazing. I love the wall decorations. How did you get all of this done. Did you have to tie Greyson up or something?

I am so excited for you guys!

Kim said...

Melissa, I have learned to take full advantage of nap time and a mother-in-law who calls and says "Kev said he's working late, want me to come get Greyson for a few hours?"!

Jennifer said...

KIM!!! I had no idea you could sew...those look great! Seriously, the nursery is really cute and I love it all.

The countdown in on...I'm officially into single digits now and you're not far behind me. I'll look for you in the hospital. :)

theowensclan said...

Yeah!! I am so excited. That means we'll be back in time to come see her at the hospital!! Don't let her come any sooner!! :) The room is BEAUTIFUL!!