BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Campbell Update


Ok, so it was no secret to anyone that we were a little nervous(more like upset) that this second baby was a girl. After several months getting used to the idea, we are doing much better with the idea of so much pink in the house. And after my shower a few weeks ago, I am pretty excited to get to use all the cute things my sweet family gave us for Campbell!! We have a monogrammed lovie blanket, a diaper bag, pacifier clips, and these PRECIOUS bloomers that I can not wait to see her little bottom in!! There is so much more that you can shop for when you have a girl, I may be in trouble!!





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

First off, what were you doing in triage a few weeks ago??? Did you guys have a scare? Obviously everything is okay and I'm hoping it stays that way with Miss Campbell...still love that name by the way!

Seriously though, is the girl's stuff not too cute?!? I have a feeling we're going to be in big trouble with our husbands. :)

theowensclan said...

Those items are just precious!! I would be in trouble too if I'd had a little girl. Everything is so adorable. She'll be a stylish sweet-heart.