BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting Big


Today I pulled the newborn outfits out of Campbell's dresser so that there will be room for her fall clothes. She is still in 0-3 clothes, but needs to move to 3-6 onesies soon because she is so long. She wore this striped outfit on Father's Day, the day after coming home from the hospital. I didn't realize how much they can grow in 10 weeks!

Greyson likes to sit in the rocker seat with her. She was crying and since her paci wasn't around for him to stick in her mouth, he just used his finger (he has seen me do this for her). Such a good big brother!

1 comments:

theowensclan said...

How precious. I reminds me of when my two were that age. I loved having them so close together. They are too cute together.